Last Updated on February 27, 2022 by uptransport
If you are looking for E Challan Maharashtra Payment online then today you are landed at the very right page. In this article, I will be showing you to make payment of E Challan Online.
Maharashtra State Government has formulated very strict and regular laws related to transportation and vehicle driving facilities. If a person is caught, violating the traffic rules, or breaking the signal, a challan is quickly generated over their name. Challan system is now kept all online, as it saves the paperwork and makes the payment work more efficient and easy.
An e-challan is generated over a person who violates the traffic rules and regulations, in any city of Maharashtra. Here, this article will guide you through the procedure of generation of E-Challan and ways to make the payment online and offline. So, keep reading!
Table of Contents
For generating the e-challans and for surveillance, CCTV cameras are installed on various roads throughout the cities. This directly records the one violating traffic laws, and thus an e-challan is generated on their registered mobile number, with the respective RTO. And as soon as the vehicle is identified, a challan is generated on the vehicle owner’s name , and the person is mandated to pay the fine.
Payment Of E-Challan in Maharashtra
Maharashtra administration and traffic police department is very regular and strict regarding the traffic rules being followed in the state. As many populous cities like Mumbai , Pune are located in Maharashtra, the traffic rules and regulations needs to be checked and updated.
Challans are regularly generated for any traffic rule violation in any city . Following are some ways, through which, the citizens can pay the challan generated on their names.
Payment of E Challan Offline in Maharashtra
You can also pay E challan fine, offline , by visiting the respective office in Maharashtra.
- Bring all your required documents, and challan generated on your name, and visit the nearest traffic police station in your city.
- Make the payment, and you are done !
Payment of E Challan By State Challan Portal at Maharashtra
Following are the steps you need to follow to make the payment of your e challan, generated by the traffic police department.
- First, you need to visit the Maharashtra e Challan portal, Click here.
- Enter your vehicle number , and engine number.
- Or, you may Enter your Challan number.
- Enter the captcha code,
- Click on the submit button.
- Information about challan will be displayed.
- Now, choose a way to make the payment through online methods, like paytm, netbanking, debit card etc.
Payment of Traffic E-Challan Using Parivahan Website in Maharashtra
Now, let’s see how you can make the payment of E-Challan by the Parivahan website, when in Maharashtra.
- First, you need to visit the Parivahan Challan Portal, Click here.
- Now, enter all the required details like challan number, vehicle number etc.
- Enter the captcha code and .
- Click on the Get Details Button.
- All information regarding your e-challan will be shown on the screen.
- Now, proceed to make the payment.
- Choose any suitable method to make the payment , by debit card, credit card, net banking etc.
- Once payment is received, a confirmation message will be shared to your registered mobile number.
Violating the traffic rules and regulations , can have some serious consequences, for any person in Maharashtra. The concept of e-challan generation, eradicates the liability of payment, and makes the fine payment easy for citizens. It also creates a huge database of citizens , along with their vehicle numbers, which can later be used for analysis and study of various factors related to traffic control.
Nowadays, due to online services provided by the police and traffic department, these works can be done online. It makes the work more quick and easy.
We hope this article makes all things about e-challan generation and payment clear to you. Remember, to always follow the traffic rules and to never violate them.
We hope this article guides you to pay the e-challan generated by the Traffic Police Department by your name, in Maharashtra.
We hope this article helped you in learning . Remember, not to share your credentials with anyone, as it may lead to frauds.
Stay tuned with us for more such information !