Last Updated on November 22, 2021 by uptransport
This guide will help you in applying for Driving Licence in Madhya Pradesh. If you are interested in getting yourself a driving licence then please read this article till the end.
Candidates living in Madhya Pradesh now need not to go RTO for applying for a Driving Licence in Madhya Pradesh. The whole process can be done online, with portals provided by the state and central government. It is compulsory to carry valid documents like a driving licence, during vehicle driving in Madhya Pradesh.
Nowadays, due to Online Services, You do not need to go to the RTO office for these updates, as you can easily do it with just a few clicks ! This article will guide you in the process of applying for a Driving Licence in Madhya Pradesh.
Applying for a Driving Licence Offline in Madhya Pradesh
To apply for a driving license in offline mode, you need to visit the RTO . Following are the steps to be followed-
- Visit the nearest RTO and obtain the application form.
- Check your eligibility for a driving license.
- Next, fill the following details in the form:
- Full Name
- Father’s Name
- Residential Address
- Educational Qualification
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth
- Blood Group
- Identification Mark
- Submit the required documents like address proof, photograph etc.
- Obtain a particular time slot for the first round of the driving test.
- Once you pass the test, You will be allotted a learner’s license.
- For getting a DL, you need to apply there only.
Stages in Application submission for issuing Driving Licence in MP
- Fill Applicant Details
- Upload necessary Documents
- Upload your passport size photo and signature.
- DL Test Slot booking
- Payment of fees
- Verify Pay receipt
- Print fee receipt
Applying for a Driving Licence in Madhya Pradesh Online
For applying for a permanent DL online in Madhya Pradesh, check the step by step procedure –
- Visit the official website of MP Transport click here.
- Click on the Online Services section and
- Click on Driving License Related Services.
- Now it will ask you to select a state, so simply select “Madhya Pradesh“.
- Another window will open, now choose to apply for Driving Licence.
- Now on the next screen, you will see all the documents that are required for applying for a driving licence. You can give it a read and then click on “Continue“.
- Enter all the required details like LL number etc and proceed.
- After this, an online form will appear on your screen. You need to fill all the information asked in this application form correctly.
- After filling the application form, you will have to upload all required documents. After uploading all the documents, you have to choose the time for your DL Appointment.
- After selecting the time and date, you need to visit the RTO and appear for your DL test.
- Now, you need to pay Driving License Online Fees to Submit your driving license application form. After payment, your application will be successfully sent to the RTO.
- You have successfully applied for DL in MP.
Driving Test Procedure in Madhya Pradesh :
So if you have applied for a fresh LL or DL, you need to give a driving test. In Madhya Pradesh, the driving tests of all kinds are done under the supervision of a Motor Vehicle Inspector. Regardless of whether you have applied for the driving license offline or online, you will need to go to the RTO to give the test. Also, you are required to have your own vehicle of the same category for which you have applied for a DL.
Test for Two-Wheeler & Three-Wheeler:
The test for two-wheeler and three-wheeler is conducted near the RTO. The applicant of the DL for two-wheeler or three-wheeler is tested by having to ride the vehicle within a border and make ‘Eight’ -8 figure without touching the poles embedded at the corners.
Test for Four Wheeler:
The driving test for applicants of driving license for four-wheeler stays the same as that for two or three-wheeler. In the driving test for four wheelers, the applicant must drive along an ‘H’ marked on the testing ground without touching any of the columns.
With the Motor Vehicle Inspector supervising the candidate, both tests are done successfully.
- How to Change Address in Driving Licence Online in Uttar Pradesh
- Uttar Pradesh Road Tax Payment for Vehicle Online
- How to Get Fancy Number for Vehicle in Delhi
A driving Licence is a thing you must have if you wish to drive a vehicle in MP. Thus, you must know to apply for a fresh one, renew the existing one, and other stuff related to DL and LL. Nowadays, the citizens need not to visit the RTO for everything, as most of the work can be done online through the Parivahan Portal. With this, most transportation related works of the MP RTO can be done online. Easily and Quickly.
We hope you successfully got to know all about applying online for a driving license in Madhya Pradesh and the process of driving test.
We hope this article helped you in learning. Remember, not to share your credentials with anyone, as it may lead to frauds.
Stay tuned with us for more such information !